Forum Discussion

NinaNutsch-7d7c
Community Member
5 months ago

Rise link share only works when sent via e-mail or Teams

Hi, when I copy a Rise link and copy it to a PowerPoint slide or word document and try to open the link from there, it doesn't take me to my course. Instead I'll land on the dashboard. As soon as I send the same link via email or in a Teams chat, it works fine. 

Any ideas or solutions? Thanks a lot in advance!

Nina

• Hi Nina,

Thanks for reaching out!

Would you mind sharing the contents of the hyperlinks in your PowerPoint and Word files? I did a quick test on my end and clicking on the hyperlink took me directly to my Rise 360 course without any issues. Here's a screenshot of a hyperlink that I added to a Word file which opens my Rises 360 share link when clicked on: 

If possible, please share a copy of your PowerPoint and Word files here or in private by opening a support case so I can check what will happen when the hyperlinks are opened. We'll delete them when we're done testing!

• Hello Jose, thank you for your quick reply! I've just opened a private support case (00843986) with attachments. 

Kind regards, Nina

StevenBenassi
      Staff

Hi Nina!

Glad to see Joe has been helping you!

Great move on sharing your files through a support case! I see that you've connected with my colleague, Eloisa. You're in excellent hands working with her, and we can continue the conversation through your case to keep all information in one spot.