Forum Discussion

DaveAshby-ccfd6
Community Member
6 months ago

Rounded Corner Adjustment Missing in Callouts

I thought I was losing my mind, but a coworker agrees that there used to be a way to adjust the rounded corners on a callout or caption shape like in a normal shape. The little yellow dot you can move to make the change has disappeared. Would someone be able to help out here? It's causing me some grief at the moment. 

I made the adjustments on other callouts in the same file, and now I have different degrees of roundness for different callouts. I attached a screenshot for reference.

Thanks in advance! 

• Nope, not losing your mind. I was not able to find them either. I would submit a case to Articulate to see if this needs a fix and how fast they can do it. 

Good luck from all of us. 

• This has been the case since the launch of storyline something that is needed.

DaveAshby-ccfd6
      Community Member

Phil - Somehow, I think I accidentally clicked "Report" on your post but didn't mean to. The function I am referring to was working just the other week and already existed, but has since disappeared.

• Dexter from the support staff got back to me and confirmed it was never a feature. Sigh.