Forum Discussion

AntVec
Community Member
2 months ago

Safari and Graded Questions

Hello,

I'm having issues with Safari and Storyline Courses. When a Safari user attempts to complete a Graded Question, the continue/next button remains disabled or is grayed out after a user presses it, but still cannot continue. Course works fine on everything other than Safari. I have nothing custom in there, it's using the basic Storyline Graded Question templates and results slides.

SCORM 2004 4th Edition. Course is launched in an iframe on Tovuti LMS.

Is there any way to get around this Safari issue?

Anthony

• Hello Anthony,

Happy to help!

Have you tried testing your course in a different LMS like SCORM Cloud to see if the behavior you're learning is experiencing is LMS-specific? I do not see this issue being reported by other users, and the courses I tested in SCORM Cloud on my Mac machine worked properly so there's a possibility that this behavior is specific to the LMS you're using. SCORM Cloud, however, uses a new window instead of an iFrame to display LMS content so this might be a factor to consider. 

If you can replicate the behavior you're experiencing in SCORM Cloud, please share a copy of your project file here or privately by opening a support case so we can test the behavior. We'll delete it when we're done!