Forum Discussion

ShwetaShukla-a6
Community Member
2 years ago

Seekbar control for selected slides

Hello,

I am running into an issue with seekbar. 

Scenario:

My slide has a narration with two buttons that have different states. Each button has a state (normal, hover and visited) and an audio when 'visited'. When I click on the button, the audio associated with the state plays and the audio of the slide stops. However, if I use the seekbar to rewind (drag seekbar to previous point), both the slide audio and the button audio plays together. 

Is there a way to make the seekbar read only through javascript for selected slides? or any other workarounds?

I am facing the same problem when using markers on slides as well.

Thank you!

Best, Shweta

• Hi Shweta!

It sounds like you had questions about seekbar commands communicating with your Javascript.

If you would be willing to share your project file here in the discussion, I'm sure our knowledgeable community members would be happy to take a look and offer some insight or suggestions!

• Hi Steven, 

Thank you for your comment. unfortunately, it's a work project, so I can't share the file.  I am wondering if there is a javascript command or a feature that can make the seekbar read-only for selected slides. Thanks in advance