Forum Discussion

LuciSetoue
Community Member
2 months ago

Send a copy not working

Hello, I've been trying to send a copy of a rise file to my client, but whenever I enter his email I keep getting this text:

Failed to send copies to the following emails, please ensure that they have valid accounts in your regional data center

I tried clearing cache and restarted browser but it's still the same. Any thoughts on how I can send this copy?

PS. I don't intend to use the collaborate feature as we don't have extra seat available.

• This error means that they either don't have an Articulate 360 subscription or that the email address they used for their subscription is different than the one you are trying to send to. To send a copy of a course to someone, they have to be on an active subscription. Ask your client to log into his account at account.articulate.com and double check what email address he uses.

LuciSetoue
    Community Member

Right. I'll confirm this with him. Thank you so much for your response Elizabeth!

JEnCharrette
    Community Member

Having the same issue and it's with the new interface. If I switch back to Classic I can send. Having a lot of issues with new dashboard.

StevenBenassi
      Staff

Hi JEnCharrette!

Sorry to hear you're having trouble sending copies of Rise 360 courses!

Testing this on my end, in the Team Folders view, my colleague received a copied course without issues. Are you experiencing this behavior across all Rise 360 courses, or is it local to one? Also, does clearing the browser cache, or using a different browser make any improvement?

If that doesn't do the trick, please connect with our team through a support case. They'd be happy to continue troubleshooting with you!