Forum Discussion

ReenaGura
Community Member
2 years ago

Sharing slides with a Colleague - not ready to publish

Hi, how can I share my storyline project with a colleague to work together with to fix some of the trigger issues?

Also whilst recording the screens for the project, some of the triggers seem to have vanished, how do i replace these - or can I replace these. (I'm quite new to using this tool and will appreciate any support)

TeenaHam
    Community Member

Hi Reena. I am no expert, but maybe these ideas would be a place to start. Review 360, if you have access to it, is a great place to upload your project and get a link for others to view for approvals or otherwise. Trigger order is important, so they may not be gone, you would have to delete them for that. One thing that trips me up is the check box to group the triggers together. I either want it, or don't and I start working on something, and forget to look to see if that box is checked. Also, look at the timeline to see if maybe something is off there. You can also disable triggers, just to see if you can isolate issues, then enable them when you are ready. To make this long post short...1. upload your project to Review 360, check the settings for who is allowed to view, set password if desired, copy the link to the project, then share the link 2. check to see if group triggers is selected. 2. check trigger order and timeline. (what do you want to happen and when do you want that to happen. 

Hope this helps. Teena 

ReenaGura
    Community Member

Hi Teena, this is very helpful! I feel all is not lost then, I will definitely explore the two options you have shared.  

It would be good to have more videos on how to set triggers on recorded screens. 

Anyways thanks again. 

• Review will allow your colleague to see the project, but not to help you with it. For them to help, they need the .story file. Upload that file to someplace where they have access. Better yet, attach it to this discussion. They can download it, and as an added bonus, there are some pretty sharp people;e that haunt this forum, and one of them may have your answer.