Forum Discussion

IngaIvanovska-4
Community Member
3 months ago

Slide Frame

Hi there,

I would like to add a frame to my Storyline slide. I have created a rectangle, deleted the fill and adjusted the line colour accordingly. Although I have checked several times that the rectangle is exactly on the edge of the slide, I only see 2 frames (instead of the four) when I publish. What can I do?

• If I understand correctly, you could also use the frame under Basic shapes and adjust the with by dragging the yellow point.

AndrewHanley
    Community Member

Make sure the Player is turned off before publishing and importing to Rise.

You can do this from the Player settings panel in Storyline.

After you ensure that, also make sure that in Rise, the Padding is set to 0

AndrewHanley
    Community Member

I don't really understand what you mean, but remember that the OUTLINE of a rectangle appears outside its width and height.

So if you've made your rectangle exactly the size of the slide, then it's outline is outside your slide, and therefore not visible when you preview.

Just make the rectangle smaller by twice the thickness of your outline, and reposition it to the centre of your slide.

• Thanks a lot, Iris!

There is just one problem left: If I import that storyline exercise into rise, there is a white gap between the exercise and the rise background. Any idea, how I can do that seamless?