Forum Discussion

AnnaSchwer
Community Member
3 months ago

Someone selling his serial code for Storyline 3?

Hi!

I'm looking for someone who is willing to sell his serial code for the old Storyline Version 3. I need this version because Storyline 360 isn't running on my devices. Unfortunately the old version is not longer sold by Articulate.

Is there anyone who doesn't use his Storyline Version 3 anymore and is interested in selling it to me?

Thank You!

• Hi Anna,

Thanks for reaching out!

I'm sorry to hear Storyline 360 isn't working as expected for you. I've opened a case on your behalf and have escalated it to our Supported Engineers.

Also, a quick note that according to Articulate's End User License Agreement (EULA), Storyline licenses can't be transferred to other users. If you have any questions about this, our team will be happy to answer them in your case.

• Hi Anna,

We're so glad we were able to provide you with a workaround solution to keep you creating with Articulate!

For any other users seeking a solution to this issue, please feel free to reach out to our support team for help. We're always happy to assist. Please also note that our EULA provides a right to use (not a right of ownership), and this right is not transferrable. Even the use of copies must comply with the EULA, and any copies should not be installed, used, or kept on any device where the purchasing user is not (or is no longer) the primary user.