Forum Discussion

AgustinBrashich
Community Member
7 months ago

"Something went wrong" error

Hi, I'm getting this error since last Thursday every time I try to publish a course after doing these steps:

1. Duplicate any course

2. Delete one or more lessons

3. Publish as LSM = error. PDF or Web are unclickable.

• I am (my team) receiving the same error message when publishing courses in rise. Doesn't matter which browser is used. 

LucianaPiazza
      Staff

Hi Renee, 

Thanks so much for bringing this to our attention. I see that you've opened a support case. Great call! One of our talented Support Engineers will be in touch shortly via email. Thank you for your patience! 

We will keep the conversation going over in your support case as well! 

• Hi LED 5, 

Thanks for reaching out! I'm sorry you've run into this snag. I've gone ahead and opened a support case on your behalf. 

We'll continue the conversation over in your case. Thanks for your patience! 

• It's happening to all 3 team members. Happens on Chrome, Firefox, and Edge. Cleared the cache, retried and still received the message. 

• Hi Renee, 

Thanks for that follow-up information! I'm so sorry to hear you all are experiencing this. I see that my colleague Philam is working with you in your support case. I'll be sure he's aware that this is happening to all three teammates and on those 3 browsers after attempting to clear your cache. We appreciate the details! 

• Hi, I'm getting this error and have logged a ticket. As my team can't access Rise either can you tell me what the fix is please? It is urgent we get access to Rise for deadlines today.

Thanks

Ruth

• Hi Ruth, 

Thanks for reaching out. I see that you've opened a support case. Great call! Our Support Engineering Team will be in touch shortly via email. We appreciate your patience. 

I hope that you have a great weekend!