Forum Discussion

MathNotermans-9
Community Member
22 days ago

Spam filters

As i miss the 'report' option and do notice quite some non e-learning related ( traintickets ;-) posts, either add a 'report as spam' option...or set the filters higher.

• It is under the "gear" icon in the upper right corner 

• Nathan is right. When viewing someone else's post, click the gear icon in the top right to find the Report option. I've already done it a few times. It includes a dialog for indicating why you're reporting the post. 

BTW, on your own posts, you click the Gear icon to Edit or Delete it.

• It is under the "gear" icon in the upper right corner 

• I believe there is a report option under the gear in the top right. Or under the ellipses for a reply.

• Nathan is right. When viewing someone else's post, click the gear icon in the top right to find the Report option. I've already done it a few times. It includes a dialog for indicating why you're reporting the post. 

BTW, on your own posts, you click the Gear icon to Edit or Delete it.

• I reported some of those train-tickets, but doing so i notice quite a lot of spam. As this in the long run is a lot to ask from your users.. i suggest Articulate acts more pro-active on spam and non- elearning related content.

LaurenConnelly
      Staff

Thank you all for helping us manage spam! I can tell you that it is a top priority right now.

• It would be great to have a 'report as spam' option or to adjust the filters to keep the content more relevant. 

Tim_
    Community Member

I often have to refresh the page two or three times to even GET the little cog icon to appear at all. It doesn't always show up on posts I want to report.