Forum Discussion

RachelKemmerle
Community Member
3 years ago

Storyboard Template

Hi all-

I created a storyboard template for my team for Rise 360. Wanted to share with you all in case anyone finds it to be helpful - enjoy!

hkanstrm
    Community Member

Thanks for sharing this Rachel.
    Imagine if a version of this functionality was included as a tool in the suite. An online storyboard / production/content planning tool. Now Imagine if the tool also removed double work with quiz creation in rise. 

• Very cool, Rachel! Thanks so much for sharing this great resource with the community!

• This is wonderful! I'm just finding it now and think it's amazingly helpful. Thank you!!

• What an incredible resource! Great job in creating it and thank you so much for sharing it! I'm going to put this to use right away!

TommyPage-9ac1b
      Community Member
      Matt Gastineau

What an incredible resource! Great job in making it and thank you so much for sharing it! I'll put this to use cuphead right away.

I really appreciate what you have brought to the community, I hope you will share more useful things.

• This is great Rachel!  I'm new to Articulate and eLearning, so I appreciate this quite a lot.  Do you  have a really basic example of one Lesson in the Section Details tab by chance?

MirandsaJoye
      Community Member
      Tami Angelo

This is great Rachel!  I'm new to Articulate and eLearning, so I appreciate this quite a lot.  Do you  have a really basic example of one retro bowl Lesson in the Section Details tab by chance?

It's really helpful, I like your template

AishaSterling
    Community Member

This is fantastic, really appreciate the work you put into this and for sharing!

• I love this! Any tips on what to add to the formula to pull the images from the example blocks? It’s only bringing a 0 (value) over for me. Will research more but also curious! Thank you so much! 

AishaSterling
      Community Member

In the Section tabs, Check the cells that return a 0 value.  e.g In cell D9, the formula will probably look as follows:

=INDEX(Blocks!$C$2:$C,MATCH($B9,Blocks!$B$2:$B)).

Change the part that I highlighted above because it need to match from column C.  The top row in each block is usually correct so you can copy the formula down.

Cell D9 for example should read:

=INDEX(Blocks!$C$2:$C,MATCH($C9,Blocks!$B$2:$B))

Its the same issue across all the cells that have this error, so just copy the formula from the top cell of that block and drag down for each one.

Hope this helps!