Forum Discussion

DavidLees-860a7
Community Member
6 years ago

Subfolders?

Is there any way to create Subfolders within Rise currently? I really need the ability to use subfolders as i am creating a large amount of Rise content and it needs to be split up from 1 folder.

• I've only been developing for just a little over 6 months in Rise 360 now and I already am in need of subfolders. I hardly can't believe this feature needs 3 years to develop though, is there already any news on the subject?

CraigMurrell
    Community Member

Completely agree!  4 years on this thread now and no action.  Subfolders are such a basic necessity for any kind of content organization that I don't understand why this hasn't been moved to the top of the pile for updates...

TrainingCALP
    Community Member

This request was 4 years ago - any update from Articulate? We really need this ability too but I can't see that they have taken it onboard after 4 years of asking

PamelaParker
    Community Member

Oh my, this request is well over 3 years old.  I add my vote for subfolders. At this point can the community be informed as to an ETA for subfolders? At this point not acknowledging the community may be a deal breaker.

• As this issue has recently been resolved for review360, can we hope it will also be resolve for Rise360 quickly ?

ErikMoreau
    Community Member

My vote included.

I was just looking into this option and found this, 4yr old,  thread :-)