Forum Discussion

Developer02StCC
Community Member
2 months ago

Layer audio does not play correctly when layer is shown 2nd time

I have many slides that have audio play when a layer is shown. The audio plays correctly the first time the layer is shown. But, if the layer is shown again, the first second or two of the audio is cut off. I have the layer set to reset to initial state. It is definitely a glitch and not an error in how it is setup. Has anybody experienced this?

I have worked around this by having the audio triggered by the timeline of an object starting on the layer. But this is not a great solution when I have hundreds of slides that this effects.

AaronPross
    Community Member

Hi there,

Have you tried setting the layer to "Reset to initial state" When revisiting? See the attached screenshot.

ChrisHodgson
    Community Member

I just wanted to confirm (as of 02 Sep 2024) that I'm also experiencing this issue with some of my own SL360 projects, and the 'Reset To Initial State' option is not the problem. 

EricSantos
      Staff

Hello Chris,

Thanks for reaching out! It's a great idea to open a case as well. I see you've connected with my teammate, Ian, who helped test the issue on his end. 

Let's continue the conversation in your support case to keep all the information in one place, but I'm happy to assist further as needed.