Forum Discussion

KyeongOh
Community Member
2 years ago

Submitted result's score for Final Assessment Quiz (CMI5)

Hello E-Learning Heroes! I'm very new to Storyline 360, Currently I'm testing a super simple course with assessment quiz, I got an impression that the course is always sending its quiz result in 0%, 25%, 50%, 75%, 100% basis.  For example if there's 3 questions and each has 10 points, and a learner gave a only one correct answer(10 point), I expect the submitted result statement from LMS side would be 33.333%(scaled) or 10 point (raw) but the course actually sent a 50% of result score. The course in question is attached in this post.

Actual LRS statement:

"result": {
"success": false,
"duration": "PT23.6S",
"score": {
"scaled": 0.5,
"raw": 50,
"min": 0,
"max": 100
}

What I Expected:

"result": {
"success": false,
"duration": "PT23.6S",
"score": {
"scaled": 0.33333,
"raw": 10,
"min": 0,
"max": 30
}

The scale of the score is not really a matter, I wanted to know why the scores are 'rounded up' to 50%, and Is there something I can do to get the actual scores. I've got the same result when I tried to upload the zip file attached and launched it in SCROM cloud.

• Hi KyeongOh,

I have some exciting news to share! We just released another update for Storyline 360. In Update 92, we’ve included important fixes and new features.

One of the fixes we’ve included is:

Courses published using cmi5 reported incorrect quiz percentage scores to LMSs

To take advantage of this update, launch the Articulate 360 desktop app on your computer and click the Update button next to Storyline 360. You'll find our step-by-step instructions here.

Please let me know if you need additional help!

• Hi KyeongOh,

I have some exciting news to share! We just released another update for Storyline 360. In Update 92, we’ve included important fixes and new features.

One of the fixes we’ve included is:

Courses published using cmi5 reported incorrect quiz percentage scores to LMSs

To take advantage of this update, launch the Articulate 360 desktop app on your computer and click the Update button next to Storyline 360. You'll find our step-by-step instructions here.

Please let me know if you need additional help!