Forum Discussion

sayali-sathe1
Community Member
3 years ago

Text formatting changes on different machines while Hindi translation document imported

In storyline 360, we have imported a hindi translation document. The formatting looks fine on the developer's machine in the tool. However, if we try to open that Storyline file on different machines to work then the text formatting changes, and the other developer has to work on  the text formatting and spacing again. We're using the latest September version while working. Can someone please guide me with this?

Regards, 

Sayali S.

• Hello Sayali,

Thanks for reaching out and sharing what you are experiencing when working on your project.

I want to confirm that you are working on a .story file and sharing this same file with other developers for collaboration? If yes, the slide size should be the same for everyone.

Since the formatting appears differently, I'm curious about the screen display settings for each developer?

sayali-sathe1
    Community Member

Hi Leslie,

Sorry for the late reply. The story size is same for all the developers. Also, the font, player everything is same.

Even if I try to open the hindi file from another machine this issue is appearing.. so is it device specific?? 

• Thanks for confirming, Sayali.

Were you able to check on the device/machine display settings, as I mentioned above? I did not see an update on that spec.

It sounds like you are narrowing it down to specific devices/machines.