Forum Discussion

MaryUrban
Community Member
3 months ago

This program really screwed up my presentation

Seemed to be working fine yesterday, today I was trying to find the buttons to set an initial view for my 360° photo, could not find them anywhere, but somehow in doing this it caused major problems when I went back to the rest of the slides. Triggers aren't working correctly; I am literally starting the whole thing over again. This is a trial version; from what I have seen of this I would never pay money for this. Rise seems to work okay, but Storyline seems extremely buggy. 

• Hi Mary!

So sorry to hear about the trouble you've experienced while authoring in Storyline 360!

For future reference, setting the initial view of 360-degree images can be done via the 360-degree Image Editor. Also, we never like to hear that our users are losing out on work or time! If you would like us to take a closer look at the Triggers you've built out so far, feel free to share your .story file here in the discussion. If you'd prefer to share it privately, please connect with us through a support case.

In the meantime, I wanted to invite you to our tips and tricks webinars. Once each month at 11am ET, our training team hops on a live call to answer top questions from our customers.

It's super casual (and they're super smart!), so it's a great place to get expert tips and answers to frequently asked questions from our online community. In short, everything you need to create incredible online learning! You can register for the next call here: https://articulate.fyi/3ZiKgu9

And don't worry if you can't make it, because everyone who registers will get a recording sent to them afterward! There's also a huge list of on-demand past trainings available.

Hope to see you there!

• Hi Mary!

I just wanted to follow up!

If you're comfortable sharing, do you mind telling us everything you are experiencing in a screen recording? We'd be happy to address all of your concerns and the current pain points you've run into!

Thank you! Looking forward to hearing from you!