Forum Discussion

NejcZD
Community Member
8 years ago

VIDEO: Create a blinking object in Articulate Storyline with only a few triggers

Hey, all!

I figured out a way to create a blinking object without using a looping animation and I think it is quite cool. Enough of the intro, here's the video:

NejcZD
    Community Member

Hey, Steve, it’s basically the same, but “not assignment” is now called “toggle”. Let me know how it goes. 

• The variable triggers have changed in the new version, finding it hard to follow, any chance you can provide the storyline file?

AaronChandler
    Community Member

This was awesome.  Took a minute due to the version I am in.  In your version you do not get to select toggle, it seems like it is the default.

NejcZD
      Community Member

NOT Assignment is called Toggle in the new version. :)

• It took me a few views to get my head around this Nejc, however I've now managed to create a really cool animation of a computer screen with a flashing 'Ransomware' image - absolutely brilliant and my client loves it! Thanks so much for sharing this video!

DavidCharney1
    Community Member

That's very nice. I didn't realize you could paste objects into a state and have them keep their triggers. Nice effect!