Forum Discussion

JonPlacebo
Community Member
3 years ago

Which reporting options and LMS standards should I choose when importing Storyline 360 quizzes into Rise.com?

Hi,
I am trying to import quizzes (created using Storyline 360) into Rise.com i.e. the learning management system (not Rise 360, the authoring package).

Reporting options
Rise.com has 2 sections i.e. "In-Progress" and "Completed".
I want:
(a) quizzes that have not been attempted; and
(b) quizzes that have been attempted, but failed
to appear in the "In-Progress" section, with the % result appearing alongside each failed quiz.
I want quizzes that have been attempted and passed to appear in the "Completed” section, with the % result appearing alongside the quiz.
Please advise which reporting option I should select when importing my Storyline 360 quizzes in Rise.com i.e.
• Passed/Incomplete; or
• Passed/Failed; or
• Completed/Incomplete; or
• Completed/Failed?
[I have tried the “Completed/Incomplete” option – but the quizzes are not functioning properly in Rise.com.]

LMS Standard
According to some material on Articulate web pages (including: Rise-How to report completion and success statuses to an LMS), xAPI and cmi5 are the best options [if supported by the LMS].
However, it's not clear whether Rise.com supports these LMS standards i.e. guidance on Articulate web pages is slightly ambiguous.
Please advise which LMS standard I should select when importing my Storyline 360 quizzes in Rise.com? i.e.
• Scorm 1.2; or
• Scorm 2004 (4th edition); or
• xAPI; or
• cmi5?
[I have tried the Scorm 1.2 option – but the quizzes are not functioning properly in Rise.com.]

Any guidance would be appreciated.
Thanks.
Jon

• Hi Jon! This discussion forum is for Rise 360, and it sounds like we were able to assist you with this issue in Rise.com support! 

For any Rise.com-related questions you have in the future, please don't hesitate to email help@rise.com or use the chat tool in the lower-right corner of the app. That's the best way to get the help you need!