Forum Discussion

AbdullahNawaz
Community Member
4 months ago

why am i having a trouble accessing the template section on the Articulate E-learning Heroes community?

I'm having trouble accessing the templates section on the Articulate E-Learning Heroes community website. Whenever I try to download a template for these websites the page either doesn't load properly or the download fails. Can someone help me resolve this issue?

• Hello Abdullah,

I'm happy to help! Have you tried using a different network to rule out a problem with your current connection? Disconnecting from the VPN is also a good troubleshooting step. If the issue persists, you can contact your network administrators to ensure the domains listed here are accessible on port 443.

If you require any further information, please let me know.

• Hi Abdullah,

Good day! I'd like to check back in regarding the template downloads. Are you able to download them using the troubleshooting steps I recommended above? If you still need help downloading them, let me know, and I'll try downloading the templates on my end and then share them here. Please provide the page and the link you're trying to download.