Articulate Review stuck saying "This item is still processing and will be shown here automatically when ready."

Jan 04, 2017

I have tried publishing three different Articulate Studio 360 projects since last night, and, after they successfully upload, they seem stuck at the "This item is still processing and will be shown here automatically when ready" message. One of them is just a very simple PowerPoint file with one slide I tried in case it was something in my project hanging things up. Usually this message only appears for a couple seconds. Is the system partially down right now?

40 Replies
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Chris,

If this isn't working for you today, we'd want to take a look at the file you're trying to publish there and see if it's the file or Review. Are you able to share it with our team here?  If you're able to share your course with our team using that link let me know and I'll follow along with the Support case too.

Also, did you download the latest update for Articulate 360? It was released at the end of last week and it should have prompted you if you were connected to the internet upon opening Articulate 360? Just want to rule that out as a possible issue. 

Rocco Robortella

I just ran into this problem..., I just re-published a course as usual by selecting "Publish a new version of an existing item", after publishing when I click on the link that was generated, the system shows me the following message, "This item is still processing and will be shown here automatically when ready."..., after that I tried to publish again and the system republished and generated a new version but this time I lost all the comments from previous versions. I checked the status of the articulate system by going to the following link, https://www.articulatestatus.com/
and the Articulate 360 - Review status says "Degraded Performance"...
Is the system down or having problems??? what should I do to recover the comments for the new version ??
Regards, Rocco