Can we update the name shown in the "Created by" on a review screen

Apr 18, 2017

This is along the same lines as the concerns about the Review screen being branded as Articulate. I rely on a third party to do most of my Articulate production work. When they send a link for me to pass along to my clients, it says "Created by (the developer at my third party)". I would really like to have my organization's name appear there instead.

My  third party suggested I buy another license for them to use  with my name on it. I am sure the Articulate folks love that idea. Me ... not so much.

Is the license owner's name editable to enable my third party to change the "Created by ..." to my company's name?

Thanks. Party on, Wayne.

Tim

18 Replies
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi, Tim! 

It sounds like you may have your own Articulate 360 account? If so, an easy fix is to have the third party share the project file with you. Then you publish it to Articulate Review.

The "created by" name will always show the name of the party who publishes it to Articulate Review.

Let me know if that solves it for you.

Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Totally understand, Tim.

I also wanted to let you know that responding via email includes your signature here in ELH. You are welcome to visit the forum discussion and click on the "edit" below your post to remove that information. No worries on our part - just in case you don't want your information publicly! 

Empathos Resources

Can you give me the URL to go to to call up my "Edit ID" screen?
Thanks,
Denise

*Denise M. Pazur*
529 Ontario Ave., Sheboygan, WI 53081
Office: 920-457-4033
Cell: 920-207-8747

*www.empathosresources.com*
*dpazur@empathosresources.com *

Empathos is a veteran-owned, minority-owned, woman-owned small business.

Alyssa Gomez

Hey Robert!

It sounds like you may be logged in to two different accounts here. Let's try this:

1. Log out of 360.articulate.com, and log back in with your Articulate ID.
  2. Log out of the desktop app, and log back in using the same Articulate ID.
  3. Republish the content to Articulate Review.

After following those steps, does your name appear in the 'Created by' field?

Teresa Vanderpost

Not sure if this is a similar type of question.  In review my course says "Module 4 practice enhancements".  The SME now wants this to be Module 1.  I renamed everything, but in publishing to review it still says M4 if I want to publish over the current, which i need to in order to keep the comments....or is there a way to do a new version with the proper title in review but keep the comments from the current version?

Ren Gomez

Hi Teresa,

When you say you renamed everything, are you referring to the edits you made within the course, and not Review 360?

You can edit the name of the course in Review 360 to be named Module 1, and when you go to publish a new version, the option to Publish a new version of an existing item should allow you to select Module 1. This will allow you to save over the new name, and keep your comments!

This video summary is for publishing a Rise 360 course, but the concept is the same for Storyline 360!