Feedback notification to another email address

Sep 20, 2023

Hi

Is it possible to have feedback notifications and comments sent to 2 email addresses (the publisher of the course and someone else)?

3 Replies
Kelly Auner

Hi Ian,

Thanks for reaching out!

The content owner will receive instant email notifications for all comments on their Review 360 items. Reviewers will also receive notifications when someone replies to their comments or mentions them. 

My teammate Alyssa, explains more about this, here. Please let me know if you have additional questions!

Ian Betsho

Hi again Kelly

I did try this and couldn't do it, the article is 5 years old, and the format looks quite different, unless I was missing something.

Thanks again.

Ian Betsho
Global Programme Management Training Associate

FUJIFILM Diosynth Biotechnologies
Belasis Avenue
Billingham
TS23 3GT

M: 07837752088
E: ian.betsho1@fujifilm.com
www.fujifilmdiosynth.com

FUJIFILM Diosynth Biotechnologies UK Limited Registered in England no.: 5803359 Registered office: Fujifilm Diosynth Biotechnologies, Belasis Avenue, Billingham, TS23 1LH

NOTICE: This message, including any attachments, is only for the use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential, sensitive and/or privileged information, or information otherwise prohibited from dissemination or disclosure by law or regulation, including applicable export regulations. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, disclosure, copying, dissemination or distribution of this message or any of its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you received this message in error, please contact the sender immediately by reply email and destroy this message, including all attachments, and any copies thereof.

Jose Tansengco

Hello Ian, 

Happy to help!

There isn't a way to increase the number of the recipients that receive the default Review 360 email notifications. You can however ask the other person to subscribe to a Review 360 item to receive notifications by following the instructions here.

Also, your contact information came through as well. This Peek video will show you how to edit it out if you’d like!