Having consistent errors uploading to Review 360

Apr 26, 2023

Hi All,

I have been getting a consistent error that prevents me from uploading another instance (to the same file) in Review 360. The file is more than 240MB and it is not the first time I am uploading a version and overwriting the same file. I need to maintain the comments, so I am hesitant in breaking the course into several modules and upload separately.

Please help.

Boots Bandoja

1 Reply
Kelly Auner

Hi Boots,

Thanks for reaching out! I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing this issue, but I'm happy to help troubleshoot. I have a few clarifying questions to start.

• Is this happening when trying to publish a new version of a course or manually uploading it to Review 360?
  • Is this issue isolated to one file or is this happening with multiple files?

Please see this article that details possible solutions for when you receive an error publishing to Review 360. If the issue persists you can also try to repair Storyline.

I hope this helps! If you need further assistance, I'd be happy to test your file on my end. You can upload it here or share it privately in a support case. We'll delete it from our systems once troubleshooting is complete.