Forum Discussion

Elizabethgar295
Community Member
2 months ago

Limit to reviewers in Review

We are having an issue where if more than a few folks are given the 'share' link to review a module, and they use it at the same time, it kicks them out. Is there a limit on concurrent access? i.e. can only a certain number of folks access a module at one time?

5 Replies

• Hi Elizabeth!

Sorry to hear you've run into this setback!

I noticed that you've opened a support case and connected with my colleague, Mcgem. I was glad to see the issue has been resolved and was only related to user error. If you or your team run into any setbacks moving forward, please let us know!

• Hi, Steven.

Is there a way to limit which reviewers can comment? If someone sends a Review link to someone we don't necessarily want to hear from, is there a way that only invited reviewers can comment, but others can view a course in Review 360?

StevenBenassi
      Staff

Hi Richard!

Happy to help with this!

That type of functionality does not exist in Review 360 yet, but we are tracking a feature request for increased security within Review 360. I'll add your comments to the feature report and share updates if those enhancements make it onto our Feature Roadmap.

In the meantime, as a workaround, Share Link Permissions allow the owner to make Review 360 items private while still allowing invited stakeholders to offer feedback. Also, password-protecting your Review 360 content may be a configuration you'd like to explore.

Hope this helps!

StevenBenassi
      Staff

Hi Katrina!

Happy to share some insight on this!

There is no limit to the number of users viewing a Review 360 item at one time. However, we suggest using Review 360 links as a tool for collecting feedback from stakeholders, and making edits to keep everyone in the loop with the latest version of a course. If you require greater bandwidth to accommodate a larger group of learners, publishing to the Web, or for LMS may fit your needs better!

Please let me know if you have any more questions!