Move Course from Review360 back to Rise360

May 17, 2022

Our team created a course in Rise360.  We then published the file to Review360 so others could provide their feedback.  So we now have two files of the same class one in Review 360 and one in Rise 360.  If edits were made in the file that resides in Review360 and we want to publish that file how do I move it back to the Rise360 tab?  It seems like you'd review and make all necessary edits on the file residing in the Review360 tab and when complete be able to move the file back to the Rise360 tab and delete the original (unedited) file.  I can't see any options to move any files from Review360 back to Rise360 tab.  

11 Replies
Andrea Koehntop

Hi Aaron, and welcome to the E-Learning Heroes community! ✨

Although Review 360 is an incredible tool to collaborate with stakeholders in threaded discussions, mark comments resolved, and track version history, actual changes made in Review 360 do not translate in real-time to your Rise 360 course. 

Many community members have shared a time-saving method over the years if you have two monitors: having Review 360 opened on one monitor and Rise 360 on the other. You can copy from Review and paste in Rise to quickly make changes. If a change has been made, you can set the comment to 'resolved' in Review 360

Here's more on managing projects in Review 360

There is also a current feature request for In line edits/comments in Rise when using Articulate Review. I will link the request to our discussion so we can update you if there is any news!

I hope that helps, and please let me know if you need additional assistance! 

Kelly Auner

Hi Matthew,

Welcome to the E-Learning Heroes community!✨

That is correct! Once a Rise 360 course has been published to Review 360, you cannot import it back into Rise. However, you can locate the course by selecting Rise 360 on your dashboard.

From there, you can edit the course, and then publish it to Review 360 as a new version. The new version should use the same Review 360 link with your changes reflected. If you have any questions, please let us know.

I hope this helps!

Jose Tansengco

Hello Saskia, 

Happy to chime in!

If your Review 360 content was published and created by another user, please ask that user to send you a copy of the Rise 360 course so you can open and edit the course on your end. The course can be found in the dashboard of the original content author if course ownership was never changed.

Steven Benassi

Hi Mechelle!

Thanks for reaching out!

As my teammate Kelly shared, content published to Review 360 cannot be imported back into Rise 360. Are you able to locate the original courses from your Rise 360 dashboard?

Also, it looks like part of your e-mail signature came through when you replied via e-mail. You can remove that if needed by clicking ‘Edit’ beneath your response.

Kelly Auner

Hi, Online Learning Developer 1!

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue with your course!

I'm happy to help troubleshoot by breaking it down into two steps: first, locating the Rise 360 course, and second, transferring ownership to another user.

1. Locate your course: You'll want to confirm that you're the original course owner, or if you were added by the owner to collaborate on the course.
  2. Transfer course ownership: Once we've located the course, you can transfer ownership to another user or send them a copy of the Rise 360 course to edit.

If you're still unable to locate your course, please feel free to open a support case so we can take a closer look at what's going on!