Review 360 Images Missing

Mar 08, 2022

Hi. I have created a Rise 360 course and in several places have utilized quotes on images. However, the images do not show up in the Review360 review link. It just looks like a plain colored block with a quote on it instead of an image with a quote. This is happening in any browsers I use and with others who are reviewing the course. I have attached pictures to show what it looks like in Rise360 vs what is showing up to look like in Review360. Thanks!

6 Replies
Lauren Connelly

Hello Nikki!

Thank you for providing screenshots! I am not seeing similar reports of an issue with Rise 360 images not loading in Review 360. Are you seeing this with all Rise 360 courses published to Review 360 or just this one?

Good to know that this is happening across all browsers too! We'd be happy to take a look at the project if you'd like to send a copy of the Rise 360 course to support@articulate.com

Kelly Auner

Hi Sandra,

Thanks for reaching out!

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing an issue with images in your Rise 360 course not appearing when published to Review. I'd like to ask you a few clarifying questions to help me troubleshoot.

• Is this happening with every image in your course or a specific one?
  • Is this happening with all of your Rise 360 courses when published to Review 360?
  • Have you tried testing the Review link in a different browser?

I'd like to take a look at your file to investigate what's going on. You can upload it here or share it with our support engineers privately in a case. We will delete it from our systems once troubleshooting is complete.

Jose Tansengco

Hello Raena, 

Sorry to hear that you ran into this issue too. 

We aren't seeing reports from other users of Rise 360 about their images not loading, so this issue might be something isolated. I'd like to ask a few questions to help clarify your experience: 

• Is the issue browser specific? 
  • Are you able to replicate the behavior on a new Rise 360 course? 
  • Is the issue happening for a specific set of images? How about pictures from Content Library 360

One troubleshooting step that you can try is to connect to an unrestricted network to see if this helps. If switching to an unrestricted network (such as your home internet, or your phone's mobile hotspot) doesn't make a difference, please open a case with our support team here so we an take a look at your courses to figure out what's happening.