7 Replies
Steven Benassi

Hi Jeffrey!

It sounds like you've hit a snag when trying to upload a course to Review 360. Sorry to hear that, but I'd be happy to assist!

Checking the Articulate Status page, I'm not seeing any incidents reported for Review 360. All systems are operational! Testing this on my end (Storyline 360 version 3.80.30988.0 via Windows Parallels on a Mac M1) I was able to upload a sample course to Review 360 without issues.

I noticed that you've opened a support case as well. Great move! If you're comfortable sharing a copy of the affected file through your case, our support engineers would be happy to take a closer look and test the behavior on our end. You're in great hands working one-on-one with them!

We can continue this conversation in your support case to keep all information in one spot.

Kelly Auner

Hi, Claire!

I'm sorry to hear you've hit this snag and see you've connected with my teammate, Mark. We can continue the conversation in your case to keep all information in one place!

Hi, Stephanie!

It appears you've submitted a support case to get help with this issue. That was a great call! You will be hearing from one of our. talented Support Engineers soon via email to continue troubleshooting. In the meantime, here are are few initial steps to try:

1. Clear your browser cache
  2. Use a different browser. You can find supported web browsers for authoring and viewing responsive Rise 360 courses here.
Steven Benassi

Hi Stephanie!

Thanks for letting us know! Sorry to hear that you're still unable to publish to Review 360!

Not to worry! I've added your feedback to your support case so our support engineers can be notified of the troubleshooting steps you've tried so far. You're in great hands working one-on-one with them, and they should be getting in touch with you shortly!

We can continue this conversation in your support case to keep all information in one spot.