Review 360 Webpage - Slow to Load

Nov 02, 2023

Anyone else waiting seconds--sometimes minutes--for https://360.articulate.com/review to load? 

Happening quite often. Currently waiting over a minute for it to load. I cleared Chrome's cache, but nothing. I am thinking it might be a server issue on Articulate's end? 

P.S. After composing this, it loaded. Still very slow all the time. 

8 Replies
Jose Tansengco

Hello Kevin, 

Sorry to hear that you ran into this snag. I'd like to ask a few questions to help clarify your experience: 

• Have you tried opening Review 360 using other browsers, and were the results the same if you did?
  • Do you have all available updates installed for your browsers and operating system?
  • In Google Chrome, does using incognito mode improve the loading time for Review 360?
  • If possible, try connecting to a different network - does doing so allow the website to load faster? 

Looking forward to your response!

Kevin Dorcy
  • Have you tried opening Review 360 using other browsers, and were the results the same if you did? Same result
  • Do you have all available updates installed for your browsers and operating system? Always
  • In Google Chrome, does using incognito mode improve the loading time for Review 360? It does seem to load faster, but using Incognito Mode as alternative will slow down my process, as I will need to login each time. 
  • If possible, try connecting to a different network - does doing so allow the website to load faster? 111.5 mbps download is my current network, which should handle it just fine. 

It's really hit or miss. Sometimes I wait forever, other times it's pretty quick. Either way, there is always a wait. 

Kevin Dorcy

Sure, I'd be happy to schedule some time. You can reach out to me at my email for my account. 

In trying to troubleshoot, I came across this thread -- a little old -- but shows that this is not something unique to my situation: https://community.articulate.com/discussions/review-360/slow-to-load-my-contents

Looking forward to meeting with you. 

Kd 

Jose Tansengco

Hi Kevin,

I went ahead and opened a support case on your behalf so we can have our support engineers reach out to you to help troubleshoot the issue you're experiencing. I've shared the details of the issue covered here with them to get the up to speed with everything. You're in good hands, and please be on the lookout for an email from them in your email!