Updating another team member's storyline project and republishing to review

Jul 16, 2020

Hi,

One of our team is on furlough.  I have access to her storyline project and have made changes.  I would like to republish it in Review keeping the original feedback but not sure how to do this as review will only see my own published content.  

Does anyone know a way to keep the original feedback?

Thanks,

Pam.

Pinned Reply
Lauren Connelly

Hi!

I wanted to share that we just released Team Folders for Review 360! You can now create shared team folders in Review 360 to organize your content and assign permissions. This also includes allowing multiple authors to publish new versions of the content you shared in these folders for better collaboration.

Please let us know if you have any questions!

2 Replies
Ren Gomez

Hi Pam,

Thanks for reaching out! Currently, there is no way for multiple team members to publish a new version to the same Review 360 link. If she published the original link, she'd have to republish under her Articulate ID to retain the comments.

This exact scenario has been mentioned before in other discussions, and we've taken note of it to share with our product team. I'll be sure to add your insight as well to our report and pop back in here when we have any progress to share on this feature.

Lauren Connelly

Hi!

I wanted to share that we just released Team Folders for Review 360! You can now create shared team folders in Review 360 to organize your content and assign permissions. This also includes allowing multiple authors to publish new versions of the content you shared in these folders for better collaboration.

Please let us know if you have any questions!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.