Upload to Review is very slow

Jun 02, 2022

Since 2 days the upload of my course update to review is incredible slow. The package on my PC is 56MB, the project file is 46MB. When I want to upload my course (update) to review, it is at just 50 percent even after 30 minutes. My upload on the lan is 55MBit/s, that can't be the problem. I tried to upload a new project with a slide and only one picture to review. This alone took over 15 minutes. 2 days ago this was not a problem.

7 Replies
Luciana Piazza

Hi Marcel,

I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble loading your courses to Review 360. I understand that can be very frustrating to navigate.

In order to help you troubleshoot I have a few questions:

If a repair doesn't solve the uploading issue, can you share the .story file with us through a support case?

Please let me know about the additional details and we can help navigate a solution with your team.

Thanks so much!

Luciana

Nora Aion

I still am not able to have my Storyline 360 file upload to Review. I put in a ticket, but in the meantime, I've stumbled upon this article on how to upload a file to review by publishing it locally. I've included the link. Not ideal, but a workaround for now.

https://articulate.com/support/article/Review-360-Manually-Upload-Storyline-360-Courses

Jose Tansengco

Hi Marco, 

Sorry to hear that you're encountering a similar issue. I'd recommend checking out the troubleshooting steps provided by my colleague Luciana here. If the issue persists, you can get in touch with our support team by opening a case so we can take a closer look at what's going on. 

Joe Dey

Yesterday my uploads were working just fine, today the smallest of files is taking at least an hour to upload to Review 360.  I also tried publishing locally and then manually uploading to Review 360 but the problem was the same. 

I also uninstalled Storyline and then reinstalled it, rebooted the PC but this did not help either. Also, it isn't just affecting one course it is affecting every course that I attempt to upload.

UPDATE: I found this solution below...