Bookmarking Working Inconsistently in Rise with SaP SuccessFactors LMS

May 04, 2023

Dear All,

We use SAP SuccessFactors LMS. Within the last three months, we have been moving to author more courses in Rise, fewer in Storyline. During routine testing last week, results indicated that the Rise training is only bookmarking intermittently. Upon further testing, I found that if one goes quickly through the training, bookmarking does not work until one reaches the quiz. However, if one goes slowly (say spending 1-2 minutes per page), then the bookmarkng seems to work.

Details:

• Scorm 2004 v. 4
  • Completion criteria: pass quiz

Any ideas what could be going on? 

Thanks!

Melanie

2 Replies
Angelo Cruz

Hi Melanie! Thanks for reaching out.

I understand your Rise 360 course hosted in SAP SuccessFactors LMS is bookmarking intermittently. Does the issue occur only with a specific course or any course hosted in your LMS? Have you tried testing the behavior of your course when hosted using Scorm Cloud?

You can test your course at SCORM Cloud and compare the results with your LMS. Here's how.

You may also share your course with one of our support engineers for review by opening a support case here. If your content works properly at SCORM Cloud but not in your LMS, you may need to open a support case with your LMS provider to troubleshoot the issue.

Let me know if you have questions.