Forum Discussion

ChangminLee
Community Member
4 months ago

Flip page / Turn the pages in articulate rise 360

Hello, I would like to ask if there is any function that we can use in articulate 360 for switching chapters not by scrolling down, but by flipping pages or turn the pages. What I'm expecting is to move to the next chapters just like what we're doing for the books ( horizontally turn the pages). 

If there is anyone who is aware about this matter could you please share it? If it is only available in the articulate storyline, could you share some tips related to that? 

Thank you in advance for your help.

• Hi Changmin!

It sounds like you're trying to build a course that navigates like turning a book page!

I noticed that you've also opened a support case being handled by my colleague, Mark. It looks like Mark replied to your e-mail sharing insight on this type of design. We can continue the conversation through your case to keep all information in one spot.

ChangminLee
    Community Member

Thank you so much for your reply Steven. Indeed I was informed about this issue from your colleague via e-mail. The answer was really make sense and detailed enough. However, the solution was related to the functions in Articulate storyline. As a user with the license only for the articulate rise 360, unfortunately I cannot follow the guidance that you're making. 

Thank you very much for your help once again! 

KarlMuller
      Community Member

If you have an Articulate 360 subscription, you should have access to Storyline 360 as well.

However, Storyline is a desktop app, and needs to be installed locally.