Forum Discussion

UnitasArticulat
Community Member
10 months ago

Rise 360 is flipping my videos

Hello, I am trying to upload videos to my course. They are filmed in portrait mode but when I open the file on my computer they still play in the correct way - when I upload them to the course on Rise, it flips the video on its side.

Can someone help?

Thanks - I'm on Windows.

• Hello Unitas and Thomas. This should be fixed, if you re-upload the affected clips they should show correctly in Rise now. 

• Hello @Michael Marco, I'm experiencing this same issue. The video was take on my iphone in a vertical format. When I uploaded the video to Rise, it turned the video to horizon orientation. Any guidance for me, here? Thank you

• Hi Lindsie, 

Thanks for reaching out! I wasn't able to replicate this behavior on my end. 

• Could you please clarify what block type you are using? ( For example, an Interactive Block or a Video Block)
    • Do you notice any difference if you modify the orientation of your video on your phone before uploading?
    • If you insert another vertical video from your phone into your course, do you experience the same behavior with the orientation flipping?

Looking forward to hearing from you!