Hosting a course built in Rise 360 on a Wix site

May 14, 2022

Hello, 

I am wondering of anyone has had any success in building a course in Rise and hosting it on a Wix site? Is there a plugin that one could use perhaps?

Thanks 

7 Replies
Chino Navarro

Hi Leanne. Thanks for reaching out. From what I know, there isn't a way to upload a Rise 360 course into Wix. You would need to upload the course into a web server and then hyperlink it to Wix.

Here is a post that has some more information about it: https://community.articulate.com/discussions/rise-360/does-rise-360-courses-work-well-with-wix

I recommend reaching out to Wix's support team for help and getting the exact steps.

Jose Tansengco

Hello Mary Emma,

As long as you published your Rise 360 for web distribution, your courses should load when hosted on an environment like AWS provided that you uploaded all of the contents of the published output. You can check out this guide on how to host webpages in Amazon S3 as a reference.

Feel free to share a copy of your published courses with us by opening a case with our support team here and we'll be glad to test if your courses will load when hosted on a webserver type environment. 

Lea Agato

Hi Theodora,

Wix doesn't have a folder structure for you to upload content like a published Rise course. Here's what you can try:

1. Publish your Rise 360 course for web distribution
  2. Upload your published course to a web server like Amazon S3
  3. Create a hyperlink to your course from Wix.

I hope this helps!