Interactive SL slide in Rise360: How does Rise360 know when the Learner has completed the slide?

May 11, 2023

Hi All,

I'm making a course in Rise360 and I need to insert an interactive SL slide. The slide is simply where the learner has to enter a text response and then compare their answer with the correct answer that appears once they've clicked the button below (appears as two different layers). Below is a screengrab of the slide (very rough, and is only done for texting purposes now and will be obviously improved upon later). The SL slide works as it should and I've inserted it in Rise360. 

Now, the problem comes with the continue divider after it. How does Rise know that the learner has completed the interaction in the SL slide so that the divider will allow the learner to continue with the rest of the lesson? 

Thanks in advance. 

Doug

2 Replies
Judy Nollet

In Storyline, add a "Complete course" trigger that runs when the interaction is done. (For example, you could attach the trigger to whatever button is the last one the user will click.) 

• You will have to republish the SL file to Review, and then switch the Rise SL block so it uses the updated version.

Rise will use the completion trigger to enable the Continue divider.