Missing Block Templates

Sep 27, 2023

I have a series of Rise modules that are all created out of the same template. In these modules there are a series of block templates I created that I want to reuse in the different modules. However, in one of the modules my series of block templates is not visible in the list of available ones. That list is blank. Why would the list of block templates not show the ones that are available in all my other modules? I was able to reproduce them from other modules and then they appeared when I created new ones, but that doesn't seem to make sense that the original ones are not visible. 

8 Replies
Alyssa Gomez

Thank you for the update, Whitney! If it does happen again, please try logging into Rise 360 from a different web browser. That will help us rule out if your web browser is the culprit.

If the problem happens across multiple web browsers, please open a case here, and we'll work with you one-on-one to get this resolved! 

Wendy Wibbens

I've just experienced what Whitney and Karl described, so is this a recurring issue? In the past hour with Rise open in the Google Chrome browser, I created 6 block templates in one Rise module, and went to the second module to pull them in, but only 1 of the 6 block templates is visible/available. Also, none of the block templates are displaying thumbnail images. Is there a fix?

Jose Tansengco

Hello Wendy, 

Sorry to hear that you ran into this issue. I did a quick test on my end to confirm if all users are being affected by the behavior you're seeing, and it appears that the issue might be localized as I'm not seeing any preview issues.

I went ahead and opened a support case on your behalf to get you in touch with our support team. They'll be able to help troubleshoot the behavior with you!