NEW IN RISE 360: Table Block

May 07, 2019

We’ve just released a super-useful new block type for Rise 360: the table block. Now it’s easy to organize detailed data and information in tables to provide more context for learners.

Here’s how the table block works:

We think you’re going to love using this new block!

67 Replies
Alyssa Gomez

Hi Pat,

It sounds like you're interested in making your Rise 360 course accessible. While I don't have specifics on which blocks meet compliance standards now, our end goal is to get Rise 360 output WCAG 2.1 compliant by the end of 2020.

To help us get it right, we’ve hired Deque, a leader in digital accessibility, to perform a 3rd party audit for Rise360 so we have an accurate and comprehensive list of items to tackle. We’ve also dedicated developers to own accessibility on Rise 360 long term. As we have more details and updates, we will most certainly share them with you!

Irina Poloubessov
Karl Muller

Hi Katie,

A table will always have a visible border.

Hi Karl,
Is this the desired feature behavior? I was just about to submit a feature request for a transparent table border, this enriches the layout possibilities and avoids "frame in frame" look, quite a handy option.

Alyssa Gomez

Hi Sherri! 

Thanks for those screenshots — I wouldn't expect the columns to be so narrow. Do you know if those learners are using mobile devices to view your course? 

Would you be able to send us your course Share link so we can take a look from our side? If that works for you, you can open a case here.