Numbered markers over 9 in a Rise Labeled Graphic?

Feb 13, 2019

Hi all,

I'm wondering if there is a way to add numbered markers to a labeled graphic over number 9.  I need up to 15 numbered markers but I only see the option to add up to 9.

Thank you!

Nick

69 Replies
George Tuft

I'd like to add my +1000 to this years-old request. It seems like it would be an incredibly simple upgrade.

However, since this feature doesn't seem to be a priority, I've created a clunky workaround you can see here:

https://360.articulate.com/review/content/0f6695a4-a147-4d07-8ed1-c6e21871b35b/review

It's quite a lot sillier than just making this function properly within the tool...but if you're in a pinch, this may be a decent enough workaround.

George Tuft

I'd recommend just using the native functionality in Storyline and including a storyline block, if you're going to go to all that extra trouble. At least Storyline lets you turn the pulse on and off, and it has markers that go up to 20.

The point of the post was the lack of native support in Rise itself. So, we still need a decent solution from Articulate that allows for a bigger library of icons to be chosen for the markers...the intentional lack makes no sense, as it seems like a 2-minute fix.