60 Replies
Allison LaMotte

Thanks for chiming in and explaining why it's so important to you, Catherine! That's super helpful. I added your voice to the feature request.

I don’t currently have any updates at this time, but you're now subscribed to this conversation which means as we share updates here, you’ll automatically be notified.

In the meantime, if there's anything else I can do to help, please let me know!

Allison LaMotte

Hi everyone,

Good news: we just released some new features that are going to solve a lot of the pain you've points you've brought up in this thread. 

The first one allows you to assign different roles for different users. Here's a video that shows how that works

The second one makes it easy to transfer Rise 360 content from one team member to another when someone leaves the team.

Check out this video to see how it works and this step-by-step tutorial for more details. 

And these aren't the only cool features we released today! Visit our what’s new page for the full list.

Let me know if you have any questions or comments. :)

Ian Martin

Yes, adding my thanks. I waited patiently and trusted that the Articulate 360 team would eventually come up with a simple, effective solution. The wait was worth it.  Excellent that we can transfer all courses to another subscriber in one click when they leave.

(Plus as usual great new features - been experimenting successfully with scenarios already.)