Privacy Error

Mar 13, 2023

Hi there,

I'm getting a Privacy error when I attempt to load Rise. The screen shows the below error: 

Your connection is not private

Attackers might be trying to steal your information from rise.articulate.com (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards). Learn more

NET::ERR_CERT_COMMON_NAME_INVALID

Many thanks,

Amy

5 Replies
Angelo Cruz

Hello Amy! I understand you're seeing an error when trying to load your Rise course.

Is your computer connected to a public network? Are you viewing the course using the Share feature? Do you get the same privacy error with other Rise courses? Is your browser up-to-date? What about using a different supported browser?

I'd like you to try viewing your Rise course using incognito mode or a private window and see if you still receive the same error. You may also try connecting to a more private network like your home or mobile network to see if the issue is specific to your connection.

Rebecca Winnier

I am also having this problem. I see the error message when trying to go to rise.articulate.com to create a new training.
This issue started Monday 3/13. I was able to access Rise the week before.
I can view trainings created and posted to Review 360.
I work from home - so no public network. I'm not sure what "using the Share" feature means.
My browswer is up-to-date.
I mainly use Chrome but tried Microsoft Edge and received the same error.
I also tried using ignognito mode and wasn't able to connect.

I hope this helps - please let me know if you have any other questions.
- Rebecca