Remove lesson numbers from Articulate Rise

Oct 24, 2022

Hello,

Is it possible to hide the lesson numbers at the beginning of each lesson? I found a video tutorial on Youtube showing how to do this but it turns out that I do not have the same option under Rise. Particularly, I do not have the option "Lesson Count Labels" under settings/Navigation.

Would anyone be able to help?

Many thanks,

Best regards,

Anna

12 Replies
Bianca Woods

Hi Anna and welcome to the community!

Removing the lesson count labels in Rise 360 takes just a few clicks. All you have to do is go to the Theme Tab in your course, click Lesson Headers, then scroll down that menu until you see the option Lesson Count Labels. That's where you can turn on or off the labels.

Here's a quick Peek video to show how this works.

Bianca Woods

Hi Alena. The fastest way to remove the lesson numbers from the bottom button on each lesson is to remove those buttons entirely. To do that, just do the following:

• Go to the Theme menu for your course
  • Choose Navigation
  • In the Navigation menu, choose the Buttons option at the top of the screen
  • In the Button menu, turn off Previous / Next Lesson Buttons

This change won't prevent learners from navigating through your course—they'll just use the course menu.

Bianca Woods

Unfortunately, at this time there isn't. That said, you could create something similar with buttons.

Turn the Previous / Next Lesson Buttons for the course off. Then at the end of each lesson add a button and link it to the next lesson. Once that's done, you can customize the text on those buttons and change it to whatever you need to.