Rise not saving changes

Jan 07, 2021

We have been writing courses over the last 12 months ready to transfer to our lms website for the launch of our business. We have edited the courses changing punctuation etc and now we are at website testing stage we can see that a number of edits we have done have not saved. Felt like I was going slightly bonkers. Stopped testing and went back into rise and made some changes again to a course  i.e. I added a comma and semi colons, made small tweaks here and there and this morning have checked if it saved and some have and some haven’t. We have spent weeks checking all of our courses before we exported them and it’s very clear that sporadically some of the changes haven’t saved. I have reported to rise but wondered if anybody else had experienced this?

5 Replies
Fi Morrison-Arnthal

Hi Michelle

So sorry to hear this. Ok, mine was resolved by a few things. Firstly, I work too fast. I've realised that it can take a few seconds for Rise to update in the cloud. So I was making changes and then going somewhere else in Rise immediately and so it wasn't capturing the changes. My other error was that I was using the back arrow on browser instead of Rise and I think that was impacting it also. 

Try the things Renz mentions below but slowing down (which is frustrating to me) did help.

Fi x