Rise Storyline Block import Stuck in Processing

Dec 28, 2022

Hi there,

I am having trouble with a couple of  Storyline's blocks published in Rise, which are stuck in processing (here I attach a screenshot).

I've been triyng for a few days already, publighing new ones and updating review links, but still does not working.

I do not really know if there is any kind of problem with my Story file or it has to do with Rise...

Anyone else having problems? Could I get some help, pls?

Thank you

3 Replies
Kerry Andrew

I am still having trouble and have completed all the troubleshooting steps requested by support. Please help resolve this issue.

I have completed all of the following:

Here's what we can try:

1) Could you create a new Rise course with only one lesson and try importing the Storyline block to verify if the issue persists?

2) Can you sign out of Rise 360, sign back in using Google Chrome incognito then import the Storyline block to your Rise course to see if it will make a difference?

3) Can you disconnect from your network connection and connect to the internet using your mobile hotspot to see how it behaves?

4) Do you have another personal laptop where you can sign in to Articulate Rise 360 then connect to the internet using a different network (your home network or mobile hotspot perhaps?) to confirm if it still won't load the Storyline block?

Hazel Bartolome

Hi Alba! So sorry to hear that Rise gets stuck in processing when you add some of your Storyline blocks. Thank you for sharing the screenshot.

Please try  the following:

-Please check if you are using a supported browser and that your browser is updated. Once updated, restart your browser and try adding the Storyline block again. Does the issue persist?

-Try other supported browsers and check if you are still getting the issue. This will check if the issue is browser-specific.

-Please access Rise in Incognito or InPrivate window (Windows: Press Ctrl + Shift + n. Mac: Press ⌘ + Shift + n) Do you still get the same issue when in Incognito?

-Restart your computer.

-Clear your cache to see if it will resolve the issue.

Let me know if any of these tips work!