Rise360 & LMS Course Completion Issues

Feb 24, 2023

Hello! 

Any help or advice is greatly appreciated; this may fully be user error, but regardless of the issue I can't figure it out for the life of me. I'll apologize pre-emptively for too much detail, because I don't know what may or may not be pertinent to trigger someone to say "ohhhh it's this!" I've attached a file that should be my final, before I started messing with content vs quiz order hoping it would help.

When I try to upload the course into our LMS, you can complete the course AND the SCORM-exported quiz all as one with no issues, but it's not recording completion. The user dashboard as a trainee in the LMS will still show "Take Exam," to the point of I'll take the same assignment's exam multiple times with no status change. 

My facility uses Grainger's LMS. The copyright at the bottom is "iCertainty" if that helps anyone at all. 

I have not messed with the export type of my Rise360 files, I only export them as "Export Type" LMS and "LMS" is 1.2 as of yet. The content plays beautifully, regardless of the block type. 

I have tried exporting the Rise file as both "Track using course completion (100%)" and "Track using quiz result." I haven't tried all of the different reporting types, but I believe (uncontrolled variable) I have used both "Passed/Incomplete" and "Complete/Incomplete." I honestly didn't make note of when I used what... I have also tried the LMS upload with both "Online quiz required" and "No quiz" to see if that helps. It doesn't.  At this point I have also tried to add a summary block after the quiz itself to be sure it's forcing completion, but it's either not working or I'm not doing it right. 

1 Reply