Something went Wrong - Error when publishing to LMS file to Review 360!

Feb 13, 2024

Hello all,

After a minor change to a paragraph, I can no longer publish my course.

Something Went Wrong
This link seems to indicate that an empty block might cause the error, but as I said, I only changed some text. Besides, this is an ambiguous error message. Not at all helpful!

Thank you.

12 Replies
TJ Barber

Same here. 

I did find that it IS actually publishing a new version to review in spite of saying it didn't work. 

I added the word "test" as a new paragraph and was able to see that in review after the failed attempt, and then I was able to see it removed when I deleted it in rise and published again. Each time I got the fail message.

Gabriella Rodriguez

Ok, so I was getting the error message when trying to publish the course. But, I checked my email and got a notification from Rise that the published course was available for download. So, it turns out the error message was incorrect and the course is publishing (?). Unfortunately, when I click on the "download content" button, nothing happens.

Stephanie Sadural

Hi Eric! I am experiencing this issue currently - I've only applied some text changes to my course and I need to publish it to review, but I get this error above every time (even after trying it on two different machines). Checking Review 360, it's clear that the updated version didn't publish. Can you suggest anything here? Thanks in advance!

Steven Benassi

Hi Stephanie!

Sorry to hear you're also having trouble publishing from Rise 360 to Review!

I noticed that you've also opened a support case and connected with my colleague Robert. Great move! It looks like Robert replied to your e-mail sharing troubleshooting steps to try. I would suggest giving those a shot to see if that does the trick!

We can continue the conversation through your case to help keep all information in one spot.