Unable to upload images

Apr 09, 2024

Hi Rise

I have been creating courses and lessons without issues for a few weeks now. Suddenly this afternoon I kept getting error messages when i try to upload pictures to my course. It does not matter what i name the file or in what course i try to upload it, I even tried to upload a picture I have already used in a different course, and it will not upload again. I am on a deadline so I hope that you can help me as quickly as possible. 

9 Replies
Luciana Piazza

Hi Josephine, 

Thanks for reaching out! Sorry to hear you've run into this snag. I am unable to replicate this behavior on my end.

• Could you please share the error message you are receiving? 
  • What browser are you currently using? Does this behavior happen in a different browser?

Please let us know if this is happening in more than one Rise 360 block type. Happy to take a closer look in this thread or within a support case.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Luciana Piazza

Hi Tom, 

Thanks for also reaching out to us in this thread. I'm sorry you're experiencing this as well. As I mentioned to Josephine, I am unable to replicate this behavior on my end. I'd like to ask the same questions to you to see if we can focus on what you are experiencing. 

• Could you please share the error message you are receiving? 
  • What browser are you currently using? Does this behavior happen in a different browser?

Please let us know if this is happening in more than one Rise 360 block type. Happy to take a closer look in this thread or within a support case.

Looking forward to hearing from you as well!

Steven Benassi

Hi Josephine!

Glad to see Luciana has been helping you!

I noticed that you've opened a support case that's being handled by my teammate, Darwin. It looks like Darwin replied to your e-mail sharing insight and troubleshooting steps.

We can continue the conversation through your case to keep all information in one spot.

Steven Benassi

Hi Tom!

Glad to see Luciana has been helping you!

I noticed that you also connected with my colleague Dexter through live chat support. If the steps he shared on clearing your browser's cache and using a private browsing window didn't do the trick, please let us know and we'd be happy to continue troubleshooting with you!

Josephine Wied Kirkegaard

Hi Tom

I went to my local IT support to be sure I had done all of those things that Darwin recommended checking, and we found out that the problem is our company WIFI. For some reason it will no longer allow the upload of your pictures, I have opened a ticket with them and hope for the best, for now the problem can be temporarily solved by creating courses on a different network. The big question is why it suddenly won't work, when it used to just last week.