Using images for sorting activites

May 13, 2019

Hi Rise Community!

I'm working on a course for our office to help improve people's recycling knowledge and skills. I would like to include an image-based sorting activity that challenges learners to look at common items (plastic fork, coffee cup, cardboard box, food scraps etc.) and drag the image to the correct bin (organics, recycling or garbage). Is there a way to use the sorting activity in Rise for this?

Thank you.

9 Replies
Anthony Goss

You can only use text in the Rise sorting block.  I have put in a feature request for this because being able to sort images into categories or place words into categories of images would greatly speed up development time because you would not have to create this in Storyline and bring it into Rise.  I am hoping this is on the road map.  

Martin Tuttle

Sounds like others have built this out in Storyline as well but wanted to share my attempt that I posted on a similar thread. I don't know how to get the results to report to an LMS so if anyone knows how to add this to the storyine template I'd be happy to see that. 

https://community.articulate.com/discussions/rise-360/images-on-sorting-activity?page=2#reply-700386