Forum Discussion

OnlineLearni623
Community Member
2 months ago

Why is the small lesson header suddenly huge?

My lesson headers have gone from small with the appropriate size text to twice the height with text that is now too small. I believe this has been done to accommodate the menu option, but why not just push it DOWN into the usual amounts of white space instead of increasing the heading size?? I want a small, thin heading. I don't care if the floating menu sits at the top or just below that heading. It's just ruined the look of a whole course I spent weeks on and now I have to make a whole bunch of new design decisions and get sign off all over again.

3 Replies

• Hello Online Learning!

I'm really sorry that this change impacted your course! Our team is aware of your feedback and is currently investigating a fix. Once I have more details on a timeline, I'll update you in this discussion.

If you need additional assistance with your course, don't hesitate to reach out to us in a support case. 

• I am encountering the same issue and would be interested in learning more when a fix is available. 

Thank you!

PhilFoss
    Community Member

I feel like this might be related, I noticed that in the last week or so the menu toggle now appears larger and has a gray outline (left), but only at largest screen sizes. If you shrink the browser, it loses the outline and appears how it did before (right). I can't tell if this is an intentional change- it seems kind of an odd design change between larger and smaller screen sizes. And now all older courses menu toggle will not be visually consistent with courses exported in the last week or so.