Articulate Quizmaker's form-based Feedback window makes it easy to add text, audio, and branching to your question feedback. (For more control over how your feedback looks, see Working with Feedback Layers.)
Accessing the Feedback Window
To access the Feedback window from a question slide, switch to Form View, and click the More button beside any feedback field. (If you don't see any More buttons, you'll need to enable feedback first. Click here to learn how.)
To access the Feedback window from a blank slide, click Edit Feedback in the Question panel on the right side of the screen.
Adding and Formatting Text
Enter text for the feedback prompt into the field at the top of the window, or copy and paste it from another source. Use the buttons in the upper right corner to add formatting and hyperlinks.
Adding and Editing Audio
Use the buttons in the lower left corner of the window to add and edit audio.
- Record: Click this button to record narration for the feedback prompt. Click it again to stop recording.
- Rewind: Click this button to start over when you're previewing your recorded or imported audio.
- Play/Pause: Click this button to play (preview) your audio. Click it again to pause playback.
- Delete: Click this button to delete your recorded or imported audio for the feedback prompt.
- Edit: Click this button to use the built-in audio editor. (See Editing Sound.)
- Import: Click this button to import an audio file.
By default, all slides branch to the next slide in the quiz, but you can branch to another slide or question group if you'd like. For example, you might want to branch learners to a certain slide in the quiz if they get a particular question right and another slide if they get it wrong.
Use the Branching drop-down to specify what should happen when learners advance past the current slide. Choose one of the following:
- Next Slide: This jumps to the next slide in the quiz.
- Previous Slide: This jumps back to the slide you just viewed. (It may not be the slide that comes sequentially before the current slide.)
- Finish Quiz: This jumps to the result slide.
- Specific Question Group: Select any question group in your quiz to jump directly to it.
- Specific Slide: Select any slide in your quiz to jump directly to that slide.