Mobile devices are in everyone’s pocket. And for most people, they’re the go-to way to access key info, fast. That’s why it’s so important to make sure that your e-learning works beautifully on any kind of mobile device.
With a lot of authoring tools, it can be tough to create content that works well on every device; you have to test and tweak every project for every device. But Articulate 360 solves all that. The authoring tools in Articulate 360 empower you to create e-learning that looks great on any device—with no extra work for you. Whether you’re creating content with Storyline 360, Studio 360, or Rise, you can be confident that it’ll play perfectly for all your learners, no matter what device they’re using.
Articulate 360 lets you take two flexible approaches to creating multi-device learning. With Rise, you can create inherently responsive e-learning with an easy-to-use, web-based authoring tool. And with Storyline 360 and Studio 360, your content will automatically play with our responsive player on mobile devices. That means the content will be automatically framed to play on any device, just like you designed it. Let us tell you a little bit more about how it works.
See Examples of Multi-Device Learning Created with Articulate 360
Get a feel for multi-device e-learning by checking out these inspiring and enlightening examples, created with all the different authoring tools in Articulate 360. Feel free to check them out from any device on your desk—they’ll always look great:
- Rise: All About Eichler(s): Learn all about the work of architect Joseph Eichler in this multimedia demo.
- Rise: Abducted Adventure Game: You'll be captivated by this exciting adventure course created with Rise.
- Storyline 360: Interactive Magazine: You'll feel like you're browsing a magazine with this modern, stylish interaction.
Read Up on Creating Multi-Device Learning
We’ve got tons of helpful resources to help you get acquainted with all the different factors that go into creating mobile e-learning. Here’s where we recommend getting started:
- The Definitive Guide to Multi-Device E-Learning: Get a detailed introduction to the different approaches to creating mobile learning. We’ll also show you how you can decide if your organization is ready to tackle the multi-device e-learning challenge.
- What Is Responsive E-Learning and Why Does It Matter?: You’ll love this helpful intro to some of the key concepts and terms in the mobile learning field.
- 4 Tips For Making Your E-Learning Course Content Mobile-Friendly: See how you can optimize your instructional design approach when you know learners will be using your content on mobile devices.
- Why Rise Is a Kick-Butt Multi-Device Authoring Tool: Learn how you can create inherently responsive e-learning right in your web browser with Rise.
Create Gorgeous Multi-Device E-Learning with These Free Downloads
Don’t worry—you don’t have to start your e-learning projects from scratch. The E-Learning Heroes community is chock-full of free downloads that make it easy to create engaging e-learning projects for any device, even when you’re short on time.
Try subbing in your own content in these pro-designed templates to create sophisticated multi-device e-learning:
- Storyline 360: Bloom's Taxonomy Dial Interaction Download: This bright, modern interaction invites learners to touch and explore content.
- Studio 360: Interactive Timeline: Creating an interactive timeline is a cinch with this ready-to-go Studio 360 template.
Interested in trying out the powerful and intuitive authoring tools in Articulate 360? Get a free, 60-day trial. You’ll have unlimited access to Rise, Storyline 360, and Studio 360 so that you can see what they’re all about.